Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Cohen

My cousin had a baby on March 10th. His name is Cohen Seth.
Last Saturday I had a shower for her at my house. He is so cute.
Below are a pictures of his baby room. It is a Nintendo room.

The door is like the controller of the old Nintendo system.



All of the walls are of different senses, and characters of all the different Nintendo games.
A friend drew all the figures, and my cousin painted it all. It took several moths to complete.












Here are a few pictures of the shower. I made the cake, all from scratch. Well, sort of; it was a box cake mix, but I cut in into this shape and then I iced and decorated it.



Here is me holding Cohen and his mom (my cousin) standing at the cake table talking about the cake.



This is the table we ate. My mom decorated the table and the wall.

No comments: