These are all the boxes it came in; four total.
Here I am putting the sides together. All the bed frame is made out of plastic.
Jason putting on the legs.
Here is the bed frame together.
Jason is putting on the top to the frame. Again this is all plastic.
This is the inside of the mattress. The air chambers are not inflated yet. The gray sides are foam.
Here I am covering the foam on the edge of the mattress, that encloses the air chambers. Here the air chambers are inflated. We took a bed skirt to cover the black plastic legs.
There is a mattress cover that goes over the air chambers.
Here is the bed made. It sleeps wonderful. It is funny when I get out of bed there is a hole in the bed, because I have my side on a very low number.

2 comments:
Wow.....you got your bed. Great...is he sleeping better???
He calls the bed a miracle bed!
Post a Comment