

We spent most of our spring break at Disney. This time around we rode two new rides. I (Jason) personally do not really care for roller coasters, but I have been warming up to them now that we have season passes. After several trips to Animal Kingdom I have stood outside of Mt. Everest and have thought to myself, I can do this. It is easy to have confidence when little children are riding the ride with no problems. None the less I was able to ride the ride, but I believe this picture speaks the whole story.

After riding Mt. Everest I was able to get revenge on Laura. Next to Everest is a ride called Dinosaur. On this ride you travel back through time to ride with Dinosaurs...the only problem is that their not very happy. The big thrill of this ride is that a life size T-Rex pops out of none where. I believe our look says it all...The best part is the other people aren't even scared!
Last but not least our favorite ride at Disney, Thunder Mountain. We have ridden this ride so many times that it is not even scary. Below is video I took of us riding it, we are also first in line, I know we are so cool.

1 comment:
Yes, I (Laura) was really that scared on Dinosaur.
Post a Comment