I just wanted to give you a quick update on what is going on. Last Wednesday I went to the Dr. and everything is looking good. MaryAnne is growing great. I go again on March 31. However, on March 28 I am going to Moms to be Ultrasound to have 3D/4D ultrasound done of our little girl. The coolest part is that 6 people get to come with me and my in-laws can watch the sonogram as it is being done on the internet. I will post pictures once we are done with sonogram.
On Friday, Jason's school was on Oprah! They rewrote a Black Eyed Pea song "I Gotta Feeling" to "Gotta Keep Reading". They did a video with the song similar to Oprah's Flash mop dance she had on her show a few months ago. You can see the video on you tube (just type in gotta keep reading) or on their school website at oms.ocps.net. Actually if you were able to watch the Oprah Show on Friday, Jason was on there several times. (Of course he was was in the crowd, but you could pick him out).
On Sunday, Jason and I were able to hear the heartbeat with our Prenatal Heart Listener, Jason received for Christmas. It was so cool, so we called his mom and she was able to hear it over the phone. She lives in Arkansas!
So Long 2016....Hello 2017
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment