Yesterday Jason, and I went to Mom's to be Ultrasound and Spa in Orlando, to have a sonogram done of MaryAnne (we paid for this, it was not through the dr.). My mom, dad, and grandmother went with us. Jason's mom and grandmother were able to watch online as the sonogram was being done. At first MaryAnne would not move her hand/arm away from her face so we could see her. After about 10 minutes of my mom and I playing with her she finally moved. They were able to say that she is still a girl! She is head down and facing towards my back. So were were not able to get a full on face picture, were able to get some really neat profile photos. Along with the sonogram, Grammie and Mimi seeing it in Arkansas, we also got a CD of 81 photos, and a DVD of the entire 28 minutes of the sonogram set to music. It was amazing. I highly recommend this place for anyone in the Orlando area who is having a baby!
Here are a few of the photos.
She would not move her hand/arm away from her face. She was sleeping like her daddy!
Here she was kind of smiling!
Her eyes were open. The tech said he usually does not see the eyes open. It was so cool!
Her mouth is wide open taking to us!
Here is a better smile!
You can see she brought her feet up to her face.
Another feet and hand photo!
She loves to snuggle!
Here is almost a full frontal view of her face. The black is a shadow. The fuzzy on the left side of her is the placenta.
I hope you enjoyed looking at our little girl as much as we did! We have a 5 min video. I will try to add it at a later time.

No comments:
Post a Comment