Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving week!

We are visiting Jason's sister and her family. We are in the mountains near Boone, North Carolina. We are having a great time. Today it was high of 48 degrees and foggy all day. If you were outside in one place for too long you get wet as if it was raining.

Baby is doing great. I am starting to get bigger and everything is going great. I have not had any problems. I do have moments, of "I need to eat" and "I need to sleep". But other than that I am great. More pictures will come soon, once we get home later this week.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I want to go to Boone, NC so bad! My favorite auther, Nicholas Sparks, has most of his books based in Boone. I think he even lives near Boone! Have I told you how jealous I am!!! :) Glad baby is doing great!