Friday, November 6, 2009

Photos of Baby Caperton

Here are a few photos. The one of me was 2 weeks ago at about 5 weeks. I was around 37 inches. I am now about 39 inches! I am already in maternity pants, and a few shirts. I can still wear most of my shirts.


Here is a photo of Baby Caperton at 7 weeks! We are really excited!
Due June 25, 2010!



3 comments:

Aunt Joanna said...

I have been wondering all day how the doctor's appointment went but we have not been home to call and you know how we are with cell phones!...so glad I could see tonight! We already love the new little niece or nephew/cousin to pieces!

-Jenny said...

Congratulations Laura!!! That is such exciting news! If you don't mind me asking, what fertility treatments did you do? I am struggling with infertility ans was curious as to what you all chose to do. Congratulations again! I am sure your mom and dad are on cloud 9!!!!

Tiffany said...

That's the cutest darned lima bean (w/arm or umbilical cord) I've ever seen!