One day as we were sitting around the house a firetruck drove by. we all ran outside and they stopped. They allowed all the kids to step inside and one of the firemen talked to the kids about what their oxygen tanks. All the kids loved it. They also turned on the lights and the siren.
Here is a photo of us at Monkey Joe's. I was the adult who got to play with Fisher. He is 4 and has to have an adult with him to play. We did switch off and Jason played for a little while and so did Joanna.
In this photo we were playing tag. I was it and they bounced around me as I was trying to tag them. It was a blast. I was not allowed to bounce but I had to be in there with Fisher.
We took the boys to the World's Largest McDonalds. We ate dinner and then they all played in the tubes. Joanna, Jason and the boys all played hiding in the tubes.
We were not able to get them into Disney, but we did spend an afternoon at Downtown Disney. The boys loved the Lego store. They had to take a photo with the Lego family.
Here is Jason and I with the boys inside the T-Rex restaurant at Downtown Disney. We were not able to eat there, but we were able to take photos. The boys loved it

No comments:
Post a Comment