Sunday, August 7, 2011

Birthday Party!

Sorry, this is almost 2 months late. We have been really busy this summer. Jason's family and most of my family were here for MaryAnne's 1st birthday party. As you can see by the photos she had a great time!


It's my birthday!


All the presents!


I want to open them all mommy.


Her first gift. to this day, she loves playing with it.


It was a purse, immediately she put it on her arm, and started going around the house. She is so funny! I guess we have a girly girl. :)


Her purse and the cool sunglasses from Aunt Stephanie.








Opening her other presents.


Money from Great Grandma Lambeth (Meme), Jason's grandma.


her first baby from Aunt Joanna, Uncle Doug, Forrest, Fletcher, Fisher. She now walks around the house holding her baby saying AHHHH! It is so cute.


Giving kisses to her baby, after she feed her.


Clothes from Nana and Papa, my mom and dad.


Mickey Mouse.


Alphabet Barn, it is on our fridge and she loves playing with it. Thanks Uncle Mike, Aunt Jessica, and Elsie Kate.


Oliva and MaryAnne. The only girl cousins.


Aunt Joanna with her girls!


GiGi, My grandma and I decorating MaryAnne's cake.


The finished cake.


Blowing out her candle.


She really did not want to touch the cake. She would only put her fingers in it. I helped by putting her hand in the cake. She would only eat it off of my fingers.





The damage she did to the cake, with mommies help.


The cake for everyone else to eat.


Playing with a few toys.


After the party, I told the older cousins they could pop all the balloons. They had a blast!





MaryAnne loved playing with Lizzy (Cousin's dog) in the dog bed.


Fisher loved feeding MaryAnne, he was a big help.


Playing with Uncle Jason!

No comments: