Sorry that I have not been able to keep the blog updated. We have had a lot going on the last few weeks. Two weeks ago, Jason, MaryAnne and I went to Virginia to visit my family. Then the following weekend Jason's grandparents, Aunt and Uncle were in town. Here are few photos we have taken the last month.
This is what MaryAnne is going to wear for Halloween!
While Jason's family was in town we went to his brother's house. Here Olivia and MaryAnne were watching a show on T.V. about Taylor Swift. I thought it was cute how they were holding hands. They did not know I was taking the photo.
After I took the previous photo Olivia asked if she could hold MaryAnne. I helped her pick up MaryAnne and placed her in Olivia's lap. I love how they are both smiling!
Here is James, MaryAnne's cousin closest in age.
This outfit Nana and Papa bought her for Halloween.
MaryAnne's Great-Grandparents (Jason's grandparents) Bob and Joan Caperton.
Here we are in Virginia. Love the mountains!
This pond my dad used to take me to when I was little! He tried to teach me how to skip rocks.
My Uncle Mike and cousins Chris and Michael. I love how excited MaryAnne is in this picture!
My Papa, MaryAnne's Great Papa!
MaryAnne's first plane ride. She slept on the entire plane ride to Virginia and on the way home. I man on the plane said she was the best baby he had ever seen on the plane!
The white blanket was made for MaryAnne by her Great-Grandma Lambeth (Meme).

2 comments:
James and MaryAnne's faces were shaped alike...many similarities! These pictures are all precious. Love the one of MaryAnne and Olivia with both of them smiling. We can't wait to see you all! We are going to get ready for Halloween night at church now. Are you all doing something at church tonight? Did trick or treaters come last night and did MaryAnne like them? Love, Aunt Joanna
so cute! what a little pumpkin! my sister was married at lake receptions in mt dora and the reception was there too =)
Post a Comment