Thursday, September 16, 2010

MaryAnne update!


Jason and I have been very busy since school has started! In the last month we have had a lot of firsts happen. We both went back to work, MaryAnne went to "school" for the first time. She got her first cold the first week of school. And she had her first school pictures taken. She is loving "school", she is one of three babies in the room with 3 adults. Whom I have worked with for several years and they all love her! She has decided that she no longer wants the pacifier, instead she wants her thumb. MaryAnne has "found" her voice. We have tried several times to get her talking on video. However, everytime we pull out the camera, she would always stop smiling or talking. Finally Jason was able to get her on video. Hope you enjoy this video.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this video! My how she is growing! I can't wait to hold and snuggle her again! I check her every day to see if there are pictures...who cares about work....I want PICTURES and VIDEOS! Love, Aunt Joanna