My cousin Kelly came over and took a few photos of MaryAnne. However the day she came, MaryAnne wanted nothing to do with the photo shoot. She was able to get this one photos.
My mom bought MaryAnne this dress. It is very elegant. However you can not see it, due to the blanket.

The next day, Kelly came back to take photos. MaryAnne was a little better, but not much. She was only good and quiet if she was laying on me.
Grammie, Jason's mom, made this hat. I love that Kelly was able to get this photo while MaryAnne was smiling!

Same photo, Kelly just played with the image in photo shop.

I love this flower. She was asleep on me. Every time we tried to move her, she would wake up and cry.

Same photo in black and white.

I love this photo because her eyes are opened!

We can not wait till Kelly is able to come over to take more photos of MaryAnne and some family photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment