On Monday, I called my Dr. just to let him know what happened over the weekend. He moved my appointment up a day, so he could check me. So, I went in on Tuesday morning instead of my scheduled Wednesday appt. My cervix is still closed. He had me schedule an appt for Thursday. Also, he went ahead and scheduled an induction for me on Sunday night at 9. So Father's Day I will go in to have MaryAnne. She will be born sometime on Monday.
This week Jason, my mom and I have finished getting things ready for MaryAnne to come home. Below are photos of what we have done.
This is the blanket for her cradle. It says Thank Heaven for Little Girls.
This lamb is a rattle in her cradle.
Here is her cradle ready for her to sleep in. He got the bumpers this week.
This changing table was generously given to us by a friend who no longer has a use for it. As you can see it needs some cleaning up and paint. Thi s will be in our room, so I do not have to walk across the house to change her diaper at night.
After my appointment on Tuesday, mom, Jason and I went to Build A Bear and made this rabbit for MaryAnne. In the foot is a sound piece which is of MaryAnne's heartbeat.
This is the wall by her changing table/dresser. We are going to add some more photos, just not sure what yet. The ladybug is a light. It projects, stars and constalations on the wall and ceiling.
This wall is of all family photos in her room. As you can see, we have not finished filling in the frames. the two in the middle on either side of our photo will be our parents. The frames on the top will be of our grandparents. The frames on the bottom are of our siblings with their families.
We can not wait till she is here and we can enjoy all this with her. I go back to Dr. tomorrow. I will update then on what will happen next.

No comments:
Post a Comment