Wednesday, May 12, 2010

34 weeks!

So I am 34 weeks today! We went to the Dr. and had a sonogram today. In a week and a half I lost a few pounds so I am now down to only gaining 6 pounds for the entire pregnancy. The Dr. is not concerned considering she is getting bigger. He measured my belly and I am measuring at 35 weeks. The last 2 days I have felt a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen, which we think she is moving lower. The Dr. says the pressure is normal for how far a long I am. Afterwards we went to Winner Palmer to have our last sonogram done. The tech measured MaryAnne and she is measuring in at 5 lbs, and 9 oz and she is in the 75 percentile. She is going to be a long baby!

Here is a photo of me that Jason took the other night! This weekend we are going to have Pregnancy photos taken, by a "professional"!



Here are her new photos! This is a straight on photo of her face. She is so cute!



This is her foot!



The tech double checked, she is still a girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE SEEING YOU BUT STILL NEED TO SEE YOU STANDING UP!LOL Thanks for calling this afternoon...after talking to you both, Fisher and I went out and bought two more pairs of shoes! Love, Aunt Joanna

Laura said...

This weekend we will have "professional" pregnancy photos taken!