This week has been a great week! MaryAnne is moving a lot more and Jason has been able to feel her more. I love feeling her inside. Go back to the Dr. on March 3, just for a regular check up. As of Feb 3, I had only gained 3 pounds. Jason and I measure my belly width and I have only gained about 4 inches. However, I am now starting to look more and more pregnant. Once we take a photo I will post it.
Jason and I have a finished registering. We are registered at Wal-Mart, Target, and Babies R Us. We also finally decided on a theme for the nursery. We are going to do Farm. You can click on the following link to see the bedding. It is from JCPenny's.
http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=63851&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=17fe060&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62438|62644|63849&Fltr=GEN%3aEquals%3agirls&Srt=&QL=F&IND=31&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=62438|62644|63849|63851
Sorry this is just a long link. You can copy and paste it into your web browser and it will pop up. I tried to get an image of it on the blog, but I could not get it to copy the image.
So Long 2016....Hello 2017
9 years ago

1 comment:
The bedding you picked out is SO CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment