Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sushi night!

Jason and I have a new love for sushi. Jason has been eating sushi for years. He finally got me to try it and I love it, some of it. I do not like fish. The other night we did not know what to cook for dinner and we decided to make sushi for the first time. We bought a book on our anniversary from the Japanese store at Epcot. Here are photos of our experience.



Jason got the shrimp and the tuna ready to grill.



The zucchini is ready.



The seaweed wraps.



This is the book that we got to show us how to make the sushi.



Jason is grilling the shrimp and the tuna.



Here I am cutting the cram cheese to but on the sushi roll.



This is the sushi roll before I rolled it. Seaweed wrap, rice, zucchini, cream cheese, shrimp.



I am cutting the rolls into pieces.



Our plates. Jason's is on the left, he had the tune and calamari. I had the shrimp. We both had shrimp stuffed with rice and a few egg rolls. It was a lot of food. We had enough that we had it for left overs.



Here Jason is enjoying his shrimp stuffed with rice!

No comments: