I am sorry there has not been an update in the last month. School is almost out and it has been crazy around here. I have applied for a new teaching position. Actually I would move schools if I got the job. I am applying for a Math teaching position at Ocoee Middle School (Jason's school). I have a job interview on Thursday, May 28 at 4 pm.
During the last month we have had Jason's family in town. Aunt Annie, Uncle John and his cousin Jay with his family Beth and kids Michael and Mallory. They came over for dessert on enight, saw the house and then we went to Disney one day with them. It was a great time. Jason actually rode a real roller coaster 3 times.
On Mother's day we went to my brother's and sister- in-laws house for lunch on Saturday and then on Sunday we spend the day with my mom. I cooked Lasagna for everyone!
We also found out that my youngest brother (Phillip) the one in the military, is getting married on June 12th. That is crazy. Also my dad has a degenerative/ slip disc in his back. We are not sure what is going to happen with that, his MRI is tonight, May 26.
Sorry no pictures, like I said it has been a very crazy month. We are out of school in 6 days! I can then update and post some pictures.
I think that is all that has happened in the last month. The next few weeks are also going to be busy. Thursday, May 28 James is 2! (our neophew), June 1st is My brother's Phillip's b-day, June 3rd is my mom's b-day, June 10-17 Jason's parents are going to be here and so is his sister and family for five. Then on June 19th Olivia (our niece) is turning 6 and I am turning 28!
Then three weeks later on July 8th. Jason and I are celebrating our year wedding anniversary.
Like I said the next month is going to be crazy. I will keeping updating photos.
Laura
So Long 2016....Hello 2017
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment