Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We decided to go to Disney for Valentine's Day. On our way to Disney we realized we did not have our tickets, so instead we went shopping all day. It was a nice day of spending time together. I bought three new shirts, a pink, red, and yellow. I have been looking for a sign for about a year now and I found it! The sign says Christ is the head of this house. The unseen guest in every room.
Instead of going out, we cooked dinner. We had t-bone steaks, salad, and mashed potatoes. For dessert we had strawberry shortcake. You got to love strawberries, especially the ones from Plant City, FL. Dinner was by candle light and we used our wedding glasses to drink out of. It was very romantic and nice to be home and just the two of us.








































































This is Sparkling Apple Juice.

No comments: