Friday, January 30, 2009

Photos....















The master bathroom. the shower is to the right hand side of the picture.


















The China that is on the inside of this hutch is from my step grandfather (deceased) my grandmother gave it to us for our weeding. The crystal cake plate is from my grandmother and the two glasses on top are our wedding glasses.





















This is the guest bathroom.















This is my Kitchen. The pantry is next to the fridge off to the right side of the picture. We also have a eaten kitchen off on to the left side of the picture.















This sign I bought while we were in Arkansas over Christmas Break. It hangs above my pantry.




















The pantry is FULL!















I have a new washer and dryer.

2 comments:

Amberleigh said...

The paint all makes it look so good and all your own! I like the two colors in the bathroom- great idea- looks like a border!

Laura said...

Thanks Amberleigh, we were not sure what to do in there. After we painted our bedroom I suggested we paint the bathroom the same colors. It did turn out nice.